Monday, September 5, 2011

Menu Planning Monday




I went away from the blogging world for a while but now I am back! And what a better way to return than to make my first post Menu Planning Monday!

Monday: Spaghetti & Meatballs w/ Parmesan Cheese and Applesauce
Tuesday: Angel Hair Alfredo with Grilled Chicken, Garlic Bread & Green Salad
Wednesday: Beef Hotdogs, Baked Beans and Cottage Cheese
Thursday: Tacos and Spanish Rice
Friday: Beef Hot Dogs, Tater Tots and Veggies with Dip
Saturday: Dinner with Grammy and Poppa
Sunday: Roast Chicken, Mashed Potato, Stuffing, Gravy and Veggies


**There are two days with hot dogs as a meal because my girls and I are alone certain nights of the week. I like to use up any food by the end of the week-- plus they love hot dogs and if it were their choice they would eat them everyday!**

I thought it would be important to get back on the menu planning wagon with the start of September and school season. My oldest daughter is starting Kindergarten on Wednesday, eeek! Next week I'll be implementing breakfast and lunch menus as well.

I work an 8am-5pm job. Because of this schedule I have to drop my daughters off to their babysitters before I leave for work. I'm currently researching quick and easy, and on-the-go breakfasts as well as yummy and healthy lunches for school. Hannah will be packing her lunch most days, plus I make lunch for my darling Justin every morning and I am sensing he may be sick of the peanut butter and jelly standard-- time to raise the bar!

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping in!

God Bless,

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment